The February edition of Phll Bennion' Brussels Bulletin has been published, reporting back on on my recent work as a West Midlands Euro MP, both in Parliament and across the region.
Generally once a month, these email newsletters editions reflect the Parliamentary timetable and our second Strasbourg plenary session followed hot on the heels of the first. The last Strasbourg plenary included a historic vote to reform Europe's Common Fisheries Policy. Other highlights this edition include:
- The EU Budget - making savings but prioritising growth
- HS2 - backing a station for Stoke and a tunnel under Burton Green
- The Horsemeat scandal
- Historic vote to save Europe's fish
- Protecting polio vaccination work in Pakistan
- Vehicle noise limits
- Campaigning with councillors in Shropshire and Rugby.
- Reflections on Miliband and tax
To view the bulletin in your browser click here: http://us5.campaign-archive2.com/?u=c247beb916c8ef11472dc5e6f&id=e787741b45
To sign up to receive the Bulletin each month click here: http://philbennion.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=c247beb916c8ef11472dc5e6f&id=1577d7487b